I have just separated from my partner, how do we split up our assets and liabilities; and who pays for what?
20 - 11 - 2018
| JOSHUA PETERS, DIRECTOR
Each family’s situation is unique. We can provide you with options and advice in regards to your position.
At Advance Family Law we can help you with:
- An Application for Consent Orders to finalise the property between you.
- Identifying your future needs for a just and equitable settlement.
- Binding Financial Agreements.
- Caveats to protect the sale of property.
- Varying the title of your property from joint tenants to tenants in common.
- Injunctions to protect other assets from being sold.
- Spousal and Child Maintenance.
- Superannuation splitting.
- Binding and Limited Child Support Agreements.
- Valuations of property, assets and businesses.