Family law surrounding parenting arrangements
For parents who are separated or contemplating separation, we offer professional advice about how to best navigate the family law process.
We offer the following services relating to parenting arrangements:
- Living arrangements for children (child custody)
- Time arrangements for children
- Wrongful retention or removal of children
- Grandparent’s rights
- Child Support
We are also able to assist you in navigating your way through the family law process, whether you:
- Require advice prior to you attending Family Dispute Resolution
- Have reached an agreement in relation to the care and living arrangements for the children and require assistance in formalising such agreement by way of the preparation of a Consent Order or Parenting Plan
- Require assistance in negotiating with your former spouse on your behalf
- Require assistance in initiating Court proceedings should your former spouse not cooperate.
We can help you create a Parenting Plan that works for you and your children
In matters concerning the separation of parents, children often get caught in the middle. We can help you understand your rights and obligations under the legislation to ensure arrangements are made that are in the best interests of the children.
If you need to speak with a caring professional about parenting arrangements and the law, we invite you to call us at our Gold Coast or Logan Office for a no obligation free 15-minute consultation about your situation, your obligations, and your best next step.
Other family law services we can assist you with include: